- 1.5 lbs ground turkey meat
- 1/2 cup oats, ground
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, I like the Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp PacoTaco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (or to your heat preference)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, diced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Pulse oats in a food processor until broken down in to flour.
Lightly beat the eggs and mix in the rest of the ingredients, gently incorporating the turkey last.
Spoon mixture in to a 24 cup mini muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160°F.