- 4-5 boneless skinless thighs
- 1/2 packet bacon, cut in to 3rds
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 potatoes sliced into thin wedges
- 2 onions, julienned
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Truffle salt, pepper, garlic powder
Preheat Convection oven 325.
Use the medium LeCreuset. Put big burner on high heat. Add bacon and close lid, mix a few times when it begins to brown.
Clean chicken and rub Truffle salt, pepper, garlic powder on both sides.
Pull bacon out, and brown the chicken on both sides in batches.
Add all ingredients in to the pot and cover, bake for 45 mins, take out and stir. Bake for another 45 mins. Take lid off and bake for 15 mins.