- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground veal
- 5 spicy sausage links, removed from skin and broken up
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes or 1, 6 oz jar of preserved tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Gravy Master
- 2 tbsp mixed dried herbs, parsley, basil, thyme, oregano
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup mixed chia seeds and hemp hearts
- 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350F.
Make your own oat flour: Grind 2/12 cups quick cook oats in a Nutri-bullet.
In a large bowl whisk, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, Dijon mustard, Gravy Master, mixed dried herbs, crushed garlic, oat flour, chia seeds and hemp hearts.
Add the meats and the vegetables, mix to combine.
Mould into a loaf shape and either bake in a loaf pan or on an oiled baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour or until temperature reaches 160F.