- 6 eggs
- 2 cups tightly packed power greens
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp finely diced green or white onions
- 1 tbsp finely diced sweet pepper
- 1 tbsp finely diced tomato, deseeded and dried
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray olive oil in to the 12 mini cup muffin tray.
Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk to blend.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set.