- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup crushed mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup chia seeds and hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 large apple, pealed and cored
- 1 orange, zest and flesh
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350°F, rack in the top half of the oven.
Crush the mixed nuts in a food processor, then add to the mixing bowl along with the other dry ingredients: oats, hemp hearts, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
Puree the banana, apple, orange, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until combined, adding orange juice until right consistency.
Form flattened patties onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 12 – 14 minutes.
Cool on rack for 30 minutes to 1 hour.