- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp finely diced green or white onions
- 1 tbsp finely diced sweet pepper
- 1 tbsp finely diced tomato, deseeded and dried
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric
Add 1-2 tbsp of olive oil (or your favorite) to a large frying pan on medium-high heat. DO NOT let it begin to smoke.
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk.
Lower heat to medium and pour the mixture in to the pan, spreading it out to the edges. Cook until edges set.
When the base firms up, gently flip to other side and cook on low heat until done.