- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oats, ground
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp finely diced green or white onions
- 1 tbsp finely diced sweet pepper
- 1 tbsp finely diced tomato, deseeded and dried
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375°F. Pulse oats in a food processor until broken down in to flour.
Lightly beat the eggs and mix in the rest of the ingredients, gently incorporating the turkey last.
Spoon mixture in to a 24 cup mini muffin tin and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160°F.