- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas
- 1 15 ounce can corn kernels
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, about 1 large lemon
- Half of a large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt, depending on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Everything but the bagel Seasoning
In a large mixing bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, cumin and salt.
Drain the liquid from the chickpeas and the corn.
Add to the bowl and using a stick blender, puree until desired consistency.
Top with olive oil, paprika and Everything but the bagel Seasoning.