- 1 cup truRoots Ancient Grain Medley, cooked according to package
(The blend is made up of Quinoa, Buckwheat and Millet, feel free to substitute)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- S&P to taste
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (if you like)
Cook the grains according to package directions.
Whisk oil, lemon juice and garlic in large bowl to blend. Mix in tomatoes, parsley and mint, toss to blend.
Add grains and fold to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss slivered almonds in if you are adding them.
Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.