- 4 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 2 cups crushed (not pulverized) mixed nuts
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup chia seeds + help hearts
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup liquid honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup dried figs, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, nuts and seeds. Whisk together oil, honey and maple syrup.
Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated. Spread mixture on to large rimmed baking pan and bake.
Stir occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, approximately 30–40 minutes.
Store cooled granola in an airtight container.