- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 large or 2 small onions
- 4 medium aloo (potatoes)
- 1 tsp whole jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 tsp jeera powder (cumin powder)
- 1 tsp dhania powder (coriander powder)
- 1 tsp haldi (turmeric)
- 1.5 tbsp julienned ginger or ginger paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 375°F convection. Use large dutch oven.
Roast onions with jeera seeds. Add other spices and mix well. Add aloo, gobi and ginger mix and roast for 10 mins.
Add butter and 1/4 cup water. Cover and bake for 20 mins. Make sure it’s not sticking, if it is add more water, no more than 1/4 cup.
Remove lid (so it doesn’t become mushy) and bake for an additional 15 mins, or until gobi and aloo are tender.