- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 bunch chard or other greens, roughly chopped
- 3-4 scallions, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 grated cheese (I use cheddar and parmesan)
- 1/2 cup diced ham (optional)
- 1 cup oats, ground in to flour
- 1 cup almonds, ground in to flour
- 1/2 cup mixed chia seeds and hemp hearts
Preheat oven to 350°F
Sauté greens and scallions in olive oil. Let cool 20 mins.
Beat 2 eggs, add S&P and garlic. Add grated cheese, seeds and ham.
Grind oats and almonds and add to bowl. Fold in sautéed greens and shredded zucchini.
Spoon mixture in to 12 cup muffin tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.