- 6 eggs
- 1/4lb ham, diced
- 2 cooked potatoes, sliced in to rounds
- 1 medium sweet onion, julienned
- 1 cup mixed shredded cheeses (cheddar, feta, gouda, your choice)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 cup leftover veggies, I love green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- S&P, to taste
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour olive oil in to a cast iron skillet. Get it really hot on high heat. Sautée onions until light brown, push to the side. Turn heat down and layer potatoes on a single layer, season with S&P. Place sautéed onions on top of potatoes.
In a medium bowl, lightly whisk eggs, hot sauce and S&P. Add cheeses (except Parmesan)and incorporate well. Add ham and veggies (except tomatoes), and mix to incorporate.
Make sure the heat is low, then pour mixture into the skillet and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until sides are just beginning to set, 5–7 minutes. Top with tomato halves and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Transfer pan to oven and bake frittata until puffed and set about 10 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.