https://nautipaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Chimichurri-Sauce.jpg 2049 2887 NatashaPACO https://nautipaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Nauti-Paco-logo.png NatashaPACO2017-06-13 17:50:532017-06-13 18:00:30Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 2 cups oregano leaves
- 2 cups parsley
- 2 cups chives
- 1 large red onion
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt + Pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
Taste to adjust seasoning before storing.
I jar this in 4 oz ball jars and freeze.
Can be used in bean salads, marinade for meats and as a dip.