- 1 9” frozen pastry shell or 2 rolls of pastry.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce or your favorite tangy hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded assorted cheeses (I use 2-3)
(cheddar, pepper jack, gruyere, gouda, montrachet, feta, etc)
- 1/2 lb ham, diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced broccoli spears
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, dried; or 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 diced lightly-boiled potatotes
- 1/2 diced vidalia onion or 3-4 diced scaliions, leeks
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved lengthwise
Allow pastry to come to room temp. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
If using pastry rolls, lay them overlapping the edges of your baking dish.
In large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk and hot sauce.
Add shredded cheeses, diced ham, broccoli, spinach, potatoes and onions. Mix together by folding gently.
Pour mixture into pastry shell, top with tomato halves seed side down.
Cook for 45-1 hr, until Quiche starts turning golden.
Let sit 20 mins before cutting.